The GRE Tests
GRE Test Scores
Each Course has it own policy on GRE test scores.
Please confirm each course's own policy on GRE test scores through its own website, the Guideline, and the Submission Checklist under the Course Summary.
General policy at the Graduate School of Engineering
We do not require GMAT test scores for applicants to the 2018 International programs.
(From September 2017, the Dept. of TMI does not require GMAT scores.)
- Institutional code for GRE
- Test Score Validity
- Minimum Scores for GRE
- GRE General Test or GRE Subject Test
- Delayed GRE Test Score Submission
1. Institutional code for GRE
2. Test Score Validity
The validity period for scores from an external testing office center is as follow.
At the date for document submission of each course, scores must be within the period of validity.
GRE: 5 years
3. Minimum Scores for GRE
We undertake a comprehensive assessment of all materials submitted with your application documents.
Q1. I am planning to take another GRE test. Can I send the new one after the deadline?
A1. You should fill in your present GRE test scores which you have and arrange sending it from ETS. If you will take another test, you can send its ETS scores sheet to us. Your ICT Admissions Desk will hand both ETS score sheets to the course's faculty members for consideration, ONLY IF your another score will reach us BEFORE the GRE submission deadline.
ICT Admissions Desk
4. GRE General Test or GRE Subject Tests
Please submit the GRE General Test. However, some departments strongly recommend GRE Subject test as follows;.
For applicants for REG-SYS and G30-TMI only:
The REG-SYS and G30-TMI strongly recommend that all candidates submit their "GRE Subject Test: Mathematics" scores
REG-SYS: However, if you missed the registration for the "GRE Subject Test: Mathematics", you may also include GRE General Test scores in your application.
G30-TMI: Applicants are required to submit GRE-General test scores.
About the GRE® Subjects Tests
5. Delayed GRE Test Score Submission
- Please enclose a copy of your test score available online in your application package as well as a note explaining when the Graduate School of Engineering will receive your ETS score report or when you can submit a copy of your official test score sheet.
- However, we cannot give any guarantee or comment on how each course (or department) will evaluate any late submissions.
- Please enclose a copy of your test score available online in your application package as well as a note explaining when the Graduate School of Engineering will receive your ETS score report or you can submit a copy of your official test score sheet. You must refer to the following website for detailed information. the Prospectus for IME Graduate program .
Additional comments on delayed submission
thoroughly and fairly assess your application, it is essential for
us to receive all relevant scores (GRE) before 25th December, 2018. Please check the test schedule well in advance and prepare for it.
|IME Graduate Program|
|CVL||If an online test score is not available by the application deadline, please enclose a note explaining when you took/will take the test and when you can submit a copy of your online test score and a copy of your official score sheet.|